We have 5 routes to choose from, so you can pick the ride that fits you best!
- 100 mile (Start time 6:30-7:15am)
- 66 mile (Start time 7:30-8:15am)
- 50 mile (Start time 8:30-9:15am)
- 22 mile (Start time 10:30am)
- 15 mile / 15 mile family ride (Start time 10:30am)
The 100-mile Ride and part of our 50-mile ride will travel along the west side of the Spokane River, through the Long Lake Area, and through the West Plains of Spokane. The 66-mile route follows the Centennial Trail to Nine Mile, around Long Lake, back to Nine Mile and then returns to SFCC.